“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention
of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body,
but rather to skid in sideways, martini in one hand, chocolate
in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out,
and screaming ‘WOO-HOO, WHAT A RIDE’.”

Friday, November 26, 2010

Black Friday

How many of you stood in line in the wee hours of the morning with 5000 others to be trampled on as you tried to reach the only 50" LCD TV in the store for the low price of $1????...... News Flash!!!!...... It will be on sale again before Christmas!!! It never ceases to amaze me at the insanity on Black Friday....At least I hope you were smart enough to wear your Road ID :-).







Do something safe like bungee jumping.....skydiving....or riding your bike at night through Compton!!!!

Thank God for Cyber Monday!!!! Carpal Tunnel anyone??



I found a cool site yesterday to track mileage.... dailymile.com ...... I placed a widget here on the blog....I'm sure most of you...like myself have your favorite program to track your progress but this one takes less than a minute to add a workout.....I added my workouts since Sunday but you can go back further if you wish.....

Life took over last night and I didn't get my brick session in.....I did ride 20 miles but when I returned I had family in from out of town and I had to go see them....No big deal since I did get a workout in.

No comments:

Post a Comment