“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention
of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body,
but rather to skid in sideways, martini in one hand, chocolate
in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out,
and screaming ‘WOO-HOO, WHAT A RIDE’.”

Monday, November 29, 2010

Monday Ramblings

I hope everyone had a Happy Thanksgiving!!! Mine was uneventful.... Did I say I hate hate hate cold weather???.....I know...quit bitchin cause nobody cares :-)

I'm glad to be back in TN but I do miss shorts...t-shirt & flip flops year round.....

Does anyone else have insomnia??? It's killing me!!!! I've averaged 4 hours sleep for the last week..... Last night I actually fell asleep at 10 (may have had something to do with beer :-))...Then my damn phone goes off at 2am....A text from my mother.....What the hell????? She swears she sent it at 10pm....Anyway...couldn't go back to sleep so decided to get some work finished.

Now it's 1:00 and I'm through for the day so I'm heading out for a ride....Sun is out.....temps in the 50's.....Beautiful day!!!!!........until you factor in the 30mph winds dammit!!!! I know....bitch....bitch...bitch.

Seriously.....Once I get on the bike or start running I feel exhilarated......It's the thought of the cold that gets to me......Damn mind tricks!!!!!

Speaking of the mind.....Has anyone read The Sedona Method?...If not...check it out....No....I'm not an affiliate....It's just been instrumental in helping me reel in my emotions and figure out why I always sabotage the good in my life.....OK....enough of the self-help crap (for now :-)).....Off to pedal.

No comments:

Post a Comment