“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention
of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body,
but rather to skid in sideways, martini in one hand, chocolate
in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out,
and screaming ‘WOO-HOO, WHAT A RIDE’.”

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Rain, Pain and the Whole Crazy Thing

Pouring rain.....adds 5 extra pounds by soaking your clothes
30 mph wind......adds extra resistance
Saying to hell with it and running anyway........Priceless!!!!!!

I guess you have an idea how the weather is here today....I will say no more!!!! :-)

I have been dealing with a nagging hip pain for a few days so I bought a foam roller to see if it would help.....After 2 days of use I have noticed an improvement in my hip.....Thank God no one has been around while I was rolling out the trigger points!!!!! Damn....it hurt!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment